Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Greetings dear reader. I am Moloch aka Brother Moloch, author, Sorcerer & now a Houngan Asogwe in Haitian Vodu.

I decided to join this blog site because it has a large readership & a number of my students have asked me to move away from the blogging at MySpace and set up shop here.

You may not be aware but I came on the Internet in 1997 when there was very little about the Occult online & nothing about Sorcery. What was on the Net then was Magic (with the K) which was primarily rehashed Crowleyism & Thelema, some Golden Dawn sites & a number of Wiccan (and McWiccan) sites. There were a few Satanic sites but none on Sorcery.

The only thing on the subject of Sorcery available at that time was a short piece by the Lodge of UR & it was barely a page. I saw a great opportunity to put up a website on Geocities to help spread the word on Sorcery. For about 2 years it was only about 5 pages then I began to spend some real time on developing it. I believe you can find it on the Wayback Machine site - not sure anymore.

Believe it or not, I caught a LOT of flack from people reading my five pages. The biggest beef was that I was using a term that denoted I was 'evil' or 'Satanic' or some such rot from the McWiccan community. Sorcery is about selfishness & unfortunately in our society, choosing to be selfish is somehow evil in people's way of thinking. I never understood that sentiment because I had spent time in the 80's reading some books on how to be selfish such as:

How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World by Harry Browne
Looking Out For Number One by Robert Ringer
Winning Through Intimidation by Robert Ringer

These books, among others, helped to shape my Sorcerer's philosophy. I even spent a little time enjoying some movies that were made for Sorcerers such as Michael Caine's "A Shock to the System" which is about a man who gets shafted & takes matters into his own hands albeit Graham (the lead character) uses murder to attain his goals. Still, Sorcerers have been known to use malefica (Latin: evil, harmful) & veneficus (poisonous; magical) to attain their goals.

This is not to say that as a Sorcerer that I believe it is right to simply shove my way through life without regard to life & limb of others. Why would I say that if my personal philosophy is 'selfishly oriented'? Simple: there is a certain amount of selfishness one can indulge in without it grating on his nerves. I'm able to sleep at night without having to resort to being to what amounts to a Metaphysical bully.

Bullying others is frowned upon especially if you've ever been on the wrong end of bullies. Typically they thrive on fear of others & sometimes they are just huff & puff (re: all talk) but then there are those who are tough enough to back up whatever their mouth says. My dad used to say, "Never let your mouth say shit that your ass can't back up!" which is a darn good philosophy to live by. But bullying goes a LOT farther (or is that further?) in life than merely physically kicking sand in someone's face.

There are those who have political influence, those with wealth & money and those with charming good looks who can spin a yarn a Connecticut Yankee would believe. These examples have their own bullies as well. I've seen good looking jocks bully their way through schools; rich people who make a simple phone call & city hall bends over backwards to give them whatever they want; and smooth talking politicians who lie through their teeth to your face but do whatever it is they want behind your back.
Bullying comes in all shapes & sizes.

So when bullies go overboard, you can use Sorcery to bring them down a few notches. There are some authors out there who get their panties in a wad over summoning Spirits to go & put a hurt on someone when the Karcist (re: summoner) should walk up to & smack the bully in the face. Really? That's more gentlemanly? Perhaps we should use clubs or swords? No? Maybe pistols at twenty paces? How about lobbing a grenade at them? Well we do that in war, don't we? Firing off a 45 mm shell from half a mile away is not gentlemanly is it? Doesn't give the other guy a fair chance, does it?

There are people out there that do not realize that Sorcery levels the playing field. It really doesn't guarantee that you will succeed but it helps to have something to rely on your side. Of course you may say, "Sue them!" and we all know that's a big joke. Lawsuits are settled between the two lawyers & the judge based on who knows whom. Look at how often concessions are made when clearly there's a right & a wrong. Some guy can blow away a shopkeeper in broad daylight in front of twenty nuns & still get off on a technicality or a plea bargain.

Practicing real Sorcery is not easy because it takes personal dedication, perseverance, talent & skill. Sadly most would-be practitioners want to circumvent all of this & go straight to the action as soon as they pick up a book. LoL I find that amusing because I was among them back when I first started in 1987. Ugh. My first spell, a candle spell for love, fizzled. What I really wanted was to get laid which I did but because I didn't understand the way Sorcery works & how knowing what you want is the biggest parts of getting success, she didn't fall in love with me. Oh well, easy come, easy go. Still I found out that she was just a gold digger looking for a guy who made a lot of money.

Eventually I met an old Sorcerer who gave me a good foundation in what became my own system or MolochSorcery. We'll get into this later on.

2 comments:

  1. Brother Mo.---I'm glad to see you've started a a blog. I've just about memorized your old website and look forward to your posts.

    --
    Hieronimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hieronimo. I'm doing what I can to help spread the news. Thanks for the good words. :)

    ReplyDelete