Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Psalm 41 Master Book of Psalms by Jean Kent
I figured this month I'd share a Psalm from Jean Kent's Master Book of Psalms and explain to you how to use it. This way you can get an idea on how to use these Psalms and use this one for helping you or someone you love find work and should you wish, buy the Psalm book. :)
Psalm 41 (Holy Names: Yahweh, Jah)
41:1 Blessed is he who considers the poor. Yahweh will deliver him in the day of evil.
41:2 Yahweh will preserve him, and keep him alive. He shall be blessed on the earth, and he will not surrender him to the will of his enemies.
41:3 Yahweh will sustain him on his sickbed, and restore him from his bed of illness.
41:4 I said, “Yahweh, have mercy on me! Heal me, for I have sinned against you.”
41:5 My enemies speak evil against me: “When will he die, and his name perish?”
41:6 If he comes to see me, he speaks falsehood. His heart gathers iniquity to itself. When he goes abroad, he tells it.
41:7 All who hate me whisper together against me. They imagine the worst for me.
41:8 “An evil disease,” they say, “has afflicted him. Now that he lies he shall rise up no more.”
41:9 Yes, my own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, who ate bread with me,
has lifted up his heel against me.
41:10 But you, Yahweh, have mercy on me, and raise me up, that I may repay them.
41:11 By this I know that you delight in me, because my enemy doesn’t triumph over me.
41:12 As for me, you uphold me in my integrity, and set me in your presence forever.
41:13 Blessed be Yahweh, the God of Israel, from everlasting and to everlasting!
Amen and amen.
Uses: money loss, bankruptcy, poverty, find work.
Pass phrase: “In the name of Yahweh, I come to you Jah…”
How to Use:
1. Get a fresh sheet of clean paper, a pen and a bottle of Kabala oil (only available from www.molochsorcery.com at this time).
2. Calm yourself and take an occult bath. It is good to take an Uncrossing bath prior to any sort of occult working, regardless of what it is. Albeit, it would not hurt in this instance to first take a week and perform an Uncrossing bath first, then perform either something like a Luck Attracting or Job Attraction bath the following week as you start working this prayer.
3. Sit down and light a white, plain, unscented tea light candle. Focus your mind and think about what it is you are trying to accomplish. If you're job hunting, then state "job procurement" or something simple like that aloud.
4. Now write the Psalm on the clean white paper with the pen. Take your time and be as neat as possible because you will need to read this later and you will have to fold and carry this paper in your wallet. Do not worry about verse numbers just write down the words in their proper order and by verse.
5. Now put a drop of Kabala oil (only available from www.molocvhsorcery.com at this time) on the paper to anoint it. Make certain you do not smear it over the ink written words else you'll have a mess.
6. Now Recite the Pass Phrase above first, then read the Psalm from beginning to end. When you are finished reciting the Psalm, say thank you and ask a boon. Then fold the paper up and carry in your wallet. Pull it out twice, once in the morning and once before going to bed and read it either aloud or under your breath.
Carry the Psalm on you and remember to read twice each for 21 days.
Addendum: If you wish to make this prayer even more potent, it is highly advised for you to use the "Weekly Salute to the Ancestors" (found on page 8) on a regular basis. As always, it's recommended that you perform this weekly salute to your ancestors on a daily basis for 30 days and then you can perform it once per week on a Saturday. This is to keep you in good, strong relations with your ancestors.
Secondly, it is also advisable to use the "Sign of the Cross" (listed on page 7) prior to performing this or any ritual. You should follow the Sign of the Cross up with The Middle Pillar ritual as given in Jean Kent's "Master Book of Prayer" (on page 7 in that book). I know there are plenty of free versions of this ritual out there which you can use however the holy names Jean gives you in his book are pronounced differently than the ones that are conventionally (nor traditionally) given for the Middle Pillar. These name pronunciations are crucial to good effects so it is suggested you obtain a copy and use the Middle Pillar found in the Master Book of Prayer and not just one you find in any old occult book or from the web.
Adding in these small rituals will increase the effectiveness of your ritual and give it far more oomph than merely reciting the ritual as is via rote reading. Good luck and I wish all your sorceries bear you good fruit. :)